How to use Binance: Futures / BNB Coin
/ Staking / Referrals
1. If you use BNB coin, you can get a discount (fees or ICO participation possible)
2. Both futures trading and margin trading are possible
3. Cryptocurrency deposit service (interest rate is around 3%)
4. Cryptocurrency loan service (interest rate around 11%)
5. Staking service (interest rate of 7~11%)
6. Launchpad support on exchanges
Since BNB coin is widely used on Binance, it can be a more stable investment vehicle as long as Bitcoin does not go bankrupt.
Also, if you use BNB Coin, you will get more fee discount.
20% discount on lifetime fee How to sign up for referral code
Binance Exchange Fee Discount
When registering as a Binance member, simply enter the code below or follow the link to sign up.
Binance Referral Fee Discount Code (20%): FS4JNWH0
The fee discount is automatically applied when you apply the code when signing up.
How to Use Binance Futures Trading
If you need to bet 100x or more, or if you think spot trading is not enough, you can use Binance Futures.
*Up to 125 times is possible.
After signing up through the above signup link, create a Binance wallet.
after that in the menu> Derivatives< Click> Gift< Click to go to the Futures Exchange screen.
If you click the wallet on the right side of the futures exchange screen, an account is created immediately.
In the case of futures trading, we recommend using BNB Coin because fees are important.
(If you use BNB coin, you can receive additional fee discount.)
Posts related to BNB coin will be added at the bottom.